Quote Of The Quasi-Day


"If God listened to the prayers of man, all men would quickly have perished, for they are forever praying for evil against one another" - Epicurus

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Technology Dreams and Lemonade Skies

This first post is mostly part of a class assignment, which means I really have nothing to talk about but I find myself wanting to explain why I actually created this blog, and what its purpose will be after this.

While my class is the catalyst for the creation of the blog, I had nevertheless been considering creating a blog to express not just random thoughts, as a journal could, but I also find myself wanting to voice my opinion. I read quite a bit, and try new things when I can, and I find myself wanting to help those who want a heads-up on certain things. So, while this first post is mostly explanation, I will be writing a second post immediately following this one in more of the spirit that the rest of the blog will hopefully have.

I'll be sharing experiences, as well as reviewing books and technological products that I have the opportunity to come across and 'play with' enough to get a sense of how good or bad they are. I'll be serious about critiques, but I always inject quite a bit of humor in there, so don't take my tone too seriously.

 For any and all who read this, welcome and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment